Saturday, October 25, 2008

My crazy days lately

Ok so some of you have mypsace and facebook and saw that I had a staus update thursday that concerned some of you!!! I just wanted to let you all know what it was about!! It really is a long story and to be completely honest I have been trying to sit down and write this entry for the past 2 days now!!! LOL! Now you see how crazy my life is! Anyhoo ..... I will just make it a long story SHORT! I was robbed at gunpoint at pagoda last Monday! VERY SCARY INDEED!!! I want to tell you all the story, really I do! But I seriously am taking time away from sleeping to be here telling you this! And that is because I love all of you and I want you all to know what is going on with me and my sometimes absences!!! I will tell you that I will NEVER forget their faces and the way I felt that day, it will FOREVER be in the back of my mind! I will never forget how it happened or anything! It is the SCARIEST thing I have EVER had to deal with!!! So Thursday I had to go to the police station to point the one out of a photo lineup! And I did just that and now I guess they just have to find the sucker. Then they can find the second guy!!! I just want them locked up FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!! I want to tell you more of what is going on in my crazy life but I really need sleep. Next week I work 7 days (as usual) and 5 out of those seven days I work open to close (meaning 12 hour days)!!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo ... thanks everyone for your concern and love and support!!!! Until next time....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

u got robbed!!!thats so scary! But in glad ur ok. *Hugs*

Samantha said...

Hi sweety, sorry it took me so long to get here! I hope you're feeling better now that they have found one of them, and don't worry about the second guy, as you and I both know, he can run from the cops but he can't run from God!