Saturday, June 6, 2009

{{{blows all the dust off this journal}}}

Hello all! I know it has been a long time since I have been on here! Sorry.

What's new??

Well I lost my full-time job. I moved. I was in a car accident about 3 months ago and totaled my car. So life has been a bit crazy! I still have not gotten a new car yet. I am currently looking for a replacement full time job. Hunter has been testing his limuts with me lately. I feel somewhat overwhelmed.

However, I know that there is a reason for all of this. I know that God has a brillant plan for me ahead. I am trying to take it one day at a time and go from there.

I ran into my mom a few weeks ago and it was really akward. I know thta I need to have a sit down discussion with her about everything that I am sorry for. But I still don't want to have a relationship with her because I can not handle it. One person can only handle so much and she has burnt her bridge with me toooo many times!

I guess that is about the shorest summary that I can possibly give!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: