Friday, August 4, 2006

The BEST Day Of My Life!

Well this damn computer has pissed me off once again ...

I had this LONG entry written with full details of what I wanted to say ...

but I guess I'll give you the short version ...

I got my own apartment ....

I got the keys yesterday and slept there last night ....

I will not have the internet for a while until I can afford to get it ...

I need furniture instead more importantly!

I will be gone for anywhere from 1 month to 2 months ...

I really  do not want to leave but I must .....

If you would like to stay in contact with me , please e-mail me A.S.A.P. and I will give you my address or  phone number!

PLEASE do it immediately though as I will only have internet access here at my parents for the next few days!

I will mainly be at my new place so I will not be on here often but I will check in once and a while when i stop by here when I am off of work to move my things!

I really can not write much more because my computer gives me a short time period before the internet disconnects itself!

PLEASE remember to e-mail me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you want to stay in contact!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!!  You are a big girl now.  ;o)  Well at least now you can keep your aol journal and mail and use someone else (cheaper) for internet.  God bless!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

aww, of course I wanna stay in contact. I'll email u soon

Anonymous said...

I am SO HAPPY !!! THis is huge, very exciting ..... enjoy every minute of it and HURRY BACK!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa,

I'm so happy for you, hearing you now have your own apartment!  That is HUGE!!!  Congratulations!!  Hope it won't be long until you make entries and tell us all about living on your own, how you decorated your new home, etc.  I wish you only the best in life hon.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

awww i'm so far behind but i wanted to say congrats and take care!
ttyl
emily