Friday, November 3, 2006

M.I.A.

Well I am really sorry ...

my computer broke AGAIN last week and I was unable to get on the computer ...

DAMN thing is pissing me off!

I know everyone wants to see pictures of the apartment and I would love to show them ....

but my digital camera has been broken since before I moved out of my parents house!

I don't know what is wrong with it ...

maybe cuz I don't know much about these electronics! LOL :)

I think it's because I'm using regular batteries in it!

Heck I dunno!

So as soon as I figure it out, I'm taking pictures!

 

But as far as everything else goes ...

I worked four twelve hour days in a week and a half .... making my next check have 33 hours overtime!

We get paid every two weeks but 26 of those hours was just this past week!

I worked nearly 70 hours in ONE pay week!

I am so exhausted!

I am working on my 9 day straight without a day off work week!

Mark says that he is upset that I have been so distant with him and that I am mean to him as well as short with him ...

I told him that it's not just him it's everyone and it's because I am so exhausted!

I have been going to work and coming home sleeping and getting back up to go back to work!

LITERALLY!

I'm NOT kidding ...

I have been skipping a lot of meals too!

I can't help it though ...

I get home and I'm so tired and I can't even stay awake to eat so I fall right to sleep and wake up just in enough time to get ready for work again and do the same thing all over again!

But at least I'll have my furniture soon enough I guess! :)

I'm having trouble finding a staff for my store right now!

 

So really I don't have much to write about!

All I have been doing is working!

And let me just tell you if there is a Piercing Pagoda, Piercing Pagoda Plus, Plumb Gold, or a Silver & Gold Connection store near you .... (which there probably is, we have about 850 stores under one of those names) .... you really should stop by and check out all the new items we are getting in just in time for Christmas!

I mean it too .... and if you do stop by stop back and let me know .... I would love to know how you're shopping experience was with us and what you thought of our merchandise!

If you want to find out if there is a store by you just go to www.pagoda.com

well have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl... sorry I have been mia for a whileeeee But I will try to come back and write in my journal more often, I see things are getting better for youself and I am so happy for you..  YOU GO GIRL!! and about the piercing pagoda YEs there is one down woollebrook mall in wayne NJ and last xmas I bought my hubby a ring for his pinky from there, Take care Mari..