Monday, April 2, 2007

STUPID CELL PHONE!!!!!!

My cell phone decided to brake on me at the worst time ever!

My cell phone charger has these two little metal pieces on it and one broke off and is inside the phone now ...

so now the darn thing will not charge and the battery is dead ...

AND I have a training conference call in the morning at 8:30am!

I swear i have the worst luck EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this could have waited two weeks ...

I am getting my house phone turned on!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my phone just had to die on the worst night EVER!!!!!!!!

But I went down to my storage shed here at the apartment complex and I was so scared cuz it was like 11:30pm when i went down there and it's dark out and the storage room is FREAKY!!!

Now I know I don't live in the city anymore, but still people are crazy in this world!

Anyways I went down there and got one of my old cell phones ...

but now I am having trouble with that one already ...

it keeps just hanging up while I am on the phone talking ... and yes it is charged!

I hope it will be fine by the morning so i can take the training conference call or I am going to be in BIG trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you need to tell them mofo's from your phone company that you can't afford to waste your time and money on this phone if its going to keep doing this that you like your service provider but not the phone that it is faulty and they should replace it for you for whatever you paid for it or if it was one of those deals that the phone was free then they should have to give you a phone that also is free with your service provider.

Anonymous said...

i hope you got your phone working!!! :( i hate when shit doesnt work the way its supposed to!
ttyl
em