Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blessed!!!

Ok. So why am I blessed?

Why do you think?

I have been thinking lately!

I have so much that sometimes I take for granted!

I have ALL 5 senses in tact still, I am able to support myself, I have my own apartment, my own car, pay all my bills myself, have a wonderful support team! (friends and a few family members)

I have been through so many things since the new year, BUT God still keeps blessing me. Just when I am ready to give up, he blesses me with something else!

There is so much more that I would like to write about this and I will, just not tonight cuz I have been up since 5:30am and I want and need some rest!

I just needed to pop in and say hello and get that off my chest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont ever ever give up. you have it all going for you girl!
ttys!
emily