Thursday, March 27, 2008

Couldn't be more grateful

Have you ever had a moment where you were doing something or something happened and it made you think about your life?

Made you think about how your life has had so many twists and turns?

Made you realize how much you have?

Those kind of moments make me sit back and realize that I have SO much in my life that I used to think I would NEVER have. I owe it all to one person, GOD!

He really has created a GREAT life for me! He really does take care of me too!

I used to be such a depressed, mean, evil, moody, sad, lonely & immature person!

Man oh man have I grown!

And the more I sit back and think about the past 2 years of my life and how much I have grown, I am VERY VERY proud of myself!

Call me conceded if you must! I don't care!

When I think about the routes my life has taken me and where I have come out at, I am surprised!

My life has been amazing!

It's not perfect and it never will be. And I'm ok with that!

My brother and I are doing great!

My mom has decided that she no longer wants to raise Hunter and wants to sign her full rights over!

We are both excited! Sad that it really shows how much she "truly" cares for him. But it is going to be the start of something amazing! I can just feel it!

He is still out of school! I need to call the school in the morning and find out what is going on! I need his butt in school!

I have taken it upon myself to help him with his education while he is out of school! He has trouble reading and spelling the most, so I went to dictionary.com and pulled up word of the day archives and gave him 10 words to learn!

Anyone have any ideas for math, history or science?

It shouldn't be much longer til he is back in school, but I want to keep him on track at the same time!

He has grown a lot already since he has been with me! I am so proud of him! Even though I have to stay on top of him, he is well worth the battle!

He makes me feel like a mom! I give him chores and he does them, I help him with real life situations (Something my mom NEVER did with me), I teach him about life in general (another thing my mom never did with me), I try to be there for him like a mother should be!

I am learning with him. He is on so many medications it's crazy! So we are learning together what they are for and side effects and so on!

The boy is making me change my life even more! Of course for the better ... it's helping me mature more too!

He got his first job today! He starts tomorrow! :) He'll be at the mall working, so it'll be easy for me to give him rides!

He is excited as am I!

Everything is so amazingly well! I couldn't ask for a better life!

God has REALLY REALLY blessed me!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such good news about your brother
he is lucky to have a great sister like you
:)
not sure about the other subjects. maybe you could go to the library together and find him things? history books and things to look at
?
ttyl
emily

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing a great job, he's lucky to have a sister like you!

I don't know about the other subjects, maybe you could find out from the school what he's meant to be doing and go from there.

Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

You should be very proud of yourself, you're doing such a wonderful thing for your little brother.  I remember when I first started reading your journal and you were still at home, didn't know how to drive, etc.....what a long way you have come, huh?  He's very lucky to have such a great, mature, loving big sister!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~