Friday, June 2, 2006

BAD BAD BAD DAY!

I had Such a bad day today that it is not even funny!

I woke up and started getting ready for work and I had a feeling that it was going to be a bad day ...

BUT I thought, I gotta brush this off my shoulder!

I gotta have a good day!

Well I on my way to work is when it all began ....

Latoya told me she would be 3 hours late today for work,

she told me she was quitting, her last day would be this sunday ...

which mind you is not a 2-week notice ....

AND that would just leave Tonia and I for working EVERDAY!

That would mean NO days off!

Which while I would LOVE that ....

the company would not allow it,

so I have to hire someone ....

UGGGGHH!

My first employee search!

How NOT exciting ....

Mark and I are not really talking ....

which is enough to make my whole WEEK bad!

I just have a lot on my mind and I have been forcing myself to sleep early the past 3 nights and I think I'll do so again tonight, so that will make it 4!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW SWEETIE!
I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER
I WISH I WERE CLOSER THEN YOU COULD JUST HAVE HIRED ME ;)
JUST CHOSE SMART ;)
I KNOW FROM THAT GROUP INTERVIEW WITNESSING IT WHAT I'D BE CHOOSING AND WHAT I WOULDNT
HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER NIGHT
TTYL
<3, EMILY

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new employee search. Hope tomorrow is better.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry that you had a bad day but I hope you have a goodnight. I enjoyed chatting with you. Hope we can do it again sometime. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You will do just fine at finding someone to work with you.You are there enough to know just the right person you need to have and with it being summer time there are plenty of people out wanting a job.
Keep ya head up
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were having such a bad day. You never know, doing an employee search might be good, after all, it gives you essential experience.
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

At least you'll have a say in this employee.  And that may be a good thing.  Extra sleep is good too.  But I'm sorry you have felt sad and having to deal with the stress of it all.  -  Barbara