Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's over!!

There are so many things running through my mind right now ..

and I can't express them through words at all ..

Today was a day I will never forget!

I watched him take his last breath and my grandma lose it because of it!

We were never really close but he is my grandma's husband ... the  least I could do was be there for her while she goes through this tough time!

My aunt Eileen actually spoke to me while we were there and she is the one that brought me home too!

Now many of you don't know this but we hate each others guts!!

Her and I lived together a while back and she went psycho and I moved out and we have not been able to repair our relationship since!

Today was definitely a trying day for me!

My eyes burn so bad from all the crying!

I will never forget watching him take his last breath!

Watching them take him off the medicine and infibulator (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and letting him do everything on his own and watching the end of his life just roll around!

I'll never forget him opening his eyes and me telling him I was there and that I loved him!

I'll never forget how he tried to talk to us before they took the tube out and we couldn't hear a thing he was trying to tell us ... it was all a matter of guessing!

I'll never forget seeing him lay there in all that pain he was in!

I'll never forget him and his last breath!!

R.I.P. Grandpa (Richard Morris) I love you!!!

The last thing I want you to know grandpa was that you had the best support team ever there with you today! Grandma loves you more than any words or actions could show!! She misses you more than any of us do!! After 38 years of marriage (And 40 years all together) you two have had your ways and you and her may have said somethings you didn't mean when you two were mad at each other, but you both loved each other very much!!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry!  What a sad day this has been for you.  My prayers are with you today and always Theresa!  :(  Love and big hugs to you,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Oh sweety, I am SO sorry for your loss. My condolences.
If anything, maybe you can mend your relationship with your aunt and have something good come of this.
Stay strong,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Teresa.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh I am so very sorry.  Hugs to you and your family.  Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

Honey I don't know what else to say about this we really talked alot about it last night and the other day, so I'll just say if you need me I'm here & I love you!

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your gpa
em