Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mark Update

I have noticed that Mark and I don't really "chat" while on the phone anymore ...

I KNEW this but it was confirmed yesterday when I got my cell phone bill

I went through the call list .... the longest phone conversation that we had between 4/14-5/13 was 27 mins.

I had plenty of other phone conversations with Lisa & Latoya that were like 105 mins. long .... but NOT a single one was with him ....

It bothers me that we don't really talk anymore

and when we do talk I feel like we can not find anything to say to each other ...

there is a lot of quiet time on the phone!

I HATE THAT!

Anyhoo, He said to me the other night that I don't show him enough that I like him ... he said that it bothers him that I don't ask him to do stuff .....

I do have a reason for this but that's not the point of why i'm telling you this ....

well I asked him to do something with me last night (I asked him thursday) and he was acting like his schedule was too busy to fit me in ....

then he noticed I got mad and was like well I'll see if I can, I'll try but I'm not promising anything!

Then RIGHT after that whole mess ...

I was watching t.v. and saw the X-men preview adn was stating how I HATE X-men ....

so he then asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him ....

I said to watch X-men and he said yea ...

I was like, "After I JUST got done saying how I hate them, you ask me to come see that movie with you! NO!"

"Well it's either X-men or Da Vinnci Code!"

"Well I don't like either of them!"

I can't believe though that right after I asked him to do something and he "pretended" to be too busy, then all of a sudden he wants me to go to the movies to see a movie he knows I don't like!

I REALLY need to get a copy of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"

I don't understand guys at all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have an ex who I had to call at least 3 times a day for an hour a time, not because I wanted to but because if I didn't call he would accuse me of cheating on him. I want to see the Da Vinci Code, I really did enjoy the book but I'm waiting for all the buzz to die down first. And I can't wait until The Break Up comes out, that looks so funny!
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to move on...????? just my opinion...I know men suck.
Sorry  : (  wish I could help.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

ugh..Mark is just being a jerk. Maybe Im wrong but seems like to me he didn't want to hang with you for whatever reason and he quickly said lets go to the movies cuz he knew you wouldn't want to go and then he could still said, well I tried...which he really didn't, he was just being a pig...that was so transparent and not very smart. I think he should have just told you he didn't want to do anything today instead of pulling a stupid stunt like that. I much rather people be honest with me than lie to me or try to run game on me because that is so disrespectful, I mean does he think your dumb and cant see thru that stupid move he just pulled. Sorry, I know this is all about u and so not about me, but I just hate when guys do that mess...its so uncalled for when he could have just been honest with you. I dont know, I just think that was very childish, I would be pissed, as Im sure you were. Thats so not right. He seems to do alot of childish things tho. How old is he? I really cant stand childish men...ugh...Im so mad and upset for you. I'm so not liking Mark right now, but I hope he straightens up his act cuz I know you like him alot and you deserve someone who is going to be real with you, straight up, honest...no bull. And you deserve someone who should be breaking his neck and rescheduling whatever just so he could spend time with you. He needs to open his eyes before he losses someone really great. Goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa,

As far as the phone calls, some guys really don't like to be on the phone like we women do...(ha)  I'm going to send you an email with a couple of ideas...but I will say, he seems kind of immature to me, don't you think?

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

hahaha sorry but the last part made me laugh.
tony read that book to try and understand me!  (yah right)
then i checked it out and read it to try to understand how he was trying to understand me.
it was interesting thoughg.
maybe it will do you better than it did us, lol
ttyl
emily

Anonymous said...

Not talking to each other is not a good thing......communication is everything in a relationship. A lot of people (men & women) aren't good phone talkers though, so maybe it is something that will develop with time. I'll be praying for you sweetie.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~