Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vacation Time!

I have off of work the next 3 days ....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

I am so excited to really do nothing!

Well today I was to do something with my friend Kayli and her 10 moth old baby Ashlynn ....

well I called her and she has not called me back!

So I have no idea ...

but I do know that EVERY TIME Kayli and I make plans, she NEVER holds to them with me!

OH WELL!

Like I have said before, I am not one for sobbing over lost friends!

WHY? you may ask ...

well because I put my all into a friendship but if I don't get back, then OH WELL if we end up not being friends, cuz I did what I needed to be a good friend!

 

Anyways ...

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt. at 2pm ...

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't want to go at ALL!

Will you go for me? PLEASE? :)

I'm begging!

 

Well after that I'm going to try to do something with Mark ...

he knows I have off and he told me that he has off and said that we could do something if I would like, I told him I would LOVE to do something ...

now what am I going to do with him though?

 

Thursday ...

Everyone has to work, so I probably will not do anything!

I will probably use that day to just chill and relax ....

catch up from last week ...

I am still so exhausted that I have been sleeping about 10-12 hours a night for the past like 4 nights!

But I sure can not wait until pay day! :)

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am so excited just thinking about that nice check!

I have been shopping ... well not really shopping, because I am not making any purchases ..... but LOOKING around fro things for my apartment when I move .....

Did you know that Target.com sells furniture?

Well they do, but it is EXPENSIVE!

Well Tammy saw an apartment by her house .... it's in a really quite neighborhood .....

but I don't know about how convenient it would be for me since I don't drive!

Which speaking of which ...

that will be my MAIN goal once I move out ....

getting my license and a car!

But until then my main focus is getting out of this damn house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off!!!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time off!!!
maybe you should try and get yoru license before...just a thought.
i dont know your situation fully but i know it would be easier to have transportation moving and not to mention going anywhere
will mark help you?
just a thought
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety, if you want to know about driving lessons you should see me next entry *snigger*. Enjoy your time off!!
Love Sam xXx