Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You're Coming Too? REALLY?

Well today was a bit of an unusual day ...

Mark and I were supposed to go to lunch ...

I was to be ready by 9 am ....

he calls like 9:00am ON THE DOT ...

he over slept and he is REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry and says how much he feels like a jerk ...

I tell him it's ok ...

so he had to re-schdule his hair appt. and we are going to do lunch ....

but he wants to lay down for a little more and it is now my responsibility to make sure he is up this time! :)

 

So he comes to get me after he gets his hair done and we go to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch ...

I got broccli and cheese soup!

YUMMY!

I told him that I had a doctor's appt. at 2:00pm .... (Remember my pap did not go so well last month ... not enough cells ... so I had it again today) well by the time he came and got me I told him that my doctor's office called and asked if I could come in earlier ... I now had to be there at 1:15pm ....

so after lunch we went to the mall that was right acrossed the street ... THE GHETTO mall ... I hate this mall and there is hardly anything left in it!

Well we went to see some people he knew at this one store and we stayed there until we had to leave ...

he went to drop me off ...

and guess what he says to me ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are NEVER going to guess!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He asked if he could come in the doctors office with me!

I thought this was so sweet of him to want to be by my side for this visit ...

now of course he was NOT coming in the room with me!

HELL NO!

We have not even slept together  ...

we are not boyfriend/girlfriend ..

so there was NO way I was going to let him in there while this was being done!

So he waited out in the waiting room!

But I thought it was so sweet of him to want to be there with me ...

I have NEVER had a guy want to be by my side for ANY doctors appt.

I was SHOCKED and still am!

I am telling all of you, since we had our talk after our HUGE fight, he has been a totally different person ....

he is so sweet!

:)

I am sitting here thinking that we are going to be more than friends soon ....

and it makes me really really really nervous to think that too!

But I really like him and with the things he has been saying to me lately I can tell he wants to be more than friends ...

I know too that I need to make the next move, but I am scared for quite a few reasons!

Mainly because of my self-confidence ...

I HAVE NONE!

OH MY!

What is a girl to do?

I wish I could be more confident about myself!

But today was definitely a good day!

Weird, but good!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats girl! relationships are scary huh

Anonymous said...

Yeay! That was sweet of him to come with you to your appointment. If you want to make the next move, just test the ground first. Ask a few questions in a light hearted, off hand way. And if he's been such a gentleman, he may make the first move before you think! And you should be confident in yourself! Did you get my email?
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

awww he went with you :)
maybe hes turning for the better, see? :)

Anonymous said...

Not having enough cells was probably the doctors fault. I might have told you that !
He's being so sweet now!! Enjoy it, dont worry about the next step yet.
You are a smart, funny, beautiful girl... lets boost that self confidence up !!! OK????????????
hugs
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa,

Sorry, I'm behind on alerts again, trying to catch up.  Sure looks like your relationship with Mark is going great....congrats!!  I agree, that was very sweet of him to go with you to the doctor, most guys would run the other way! (ha)  Hope you enjoy your time off work.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Well, give the devil his due!!!  This is the first thing Mark has ever done that has actually impressed me.  ;o)  -  Barbara