Sunday, May 20, 2007

ALL MEN LIE AND CHEAT AND JUST STRAIGHT OUT SUCK!!!!

So I just HAD to come here and vent ....

I just called Kori and another woman answered the phone!!!!!

Some bit** (pardon my french) named Hannah answered the phone!!!!!!!!

So I started bawling my eyes out and called my BFF Jessie (thank you for listening to me bawl my eyes out AGAIN about this jerk!!!) and I was telling her what happened ...

then I decided to text him and tell him about himself and say a few harsh things ..

do I care that I was harsh???

HELL NO!!!

Look at what he did to me!

I gave him my whole heart and he destroyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Jessie called him and he actually answered the phone and told her to call back in a few minutes so she is calling him back now ...

we shall she what the a**hole has to say!!!!!

Although I KNOW it is just another fu***ng lie!!!

 

I HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!

 

****Edited ****

let me rephrase my title to this entry "ALL MEN I ENCOUNTER LIE, CHEAT & JUST STRAIGHT OUT SUCK!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK......I need to catch up....I'm lost.....I must go back a few entries as I have been busy. I'm very sorry that you are being hurt....you are just such a good hearted person that I don't understand it.....just know sweetheart that all men are not assholes.....you have go through a bunch of jerks to find them but you will...don't give up

Love ya n hugs
Angela

Anonymous said...

did he ever explain who the girl was and why she was answering his phone?

Anonymous said...

Thats right she did call me......back up chicka's I'm the HBIC lmao

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he'll catch the clap :D
Love Sam xXx