Sunday, June 24, 2007

I figured out God's destination for me!!!

Well or so I think! LOL!

So I was in the shower thinking today!

Yea, FYI: I do ALOT of my thinking in there!

Anyhoo, I figured it out!

Not all of it, but the main part of it!

I figured God has not made love work for me yet for the simple reason that he does not believe I am ready for that!

He wants me to grow in other areas first!

He knows that if he sent me love I would be too focused on that to be able to focus on some of the other important things in my life!

He wants me to FULLY focus on me getting my license, a car, a better job, going back to school, etc.

So he figures (my guess) that if I get all of this taken care of then I can focus on love!

I am so happy I am able to think positive after this jerk did what he did to me!

I sure have to keep my head up high!

I WILL be successful!

NO ONE OR NOTHING will bring me down!

I will remain on top of my life!

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of the sunday evening and have a fabulous monday!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa I'm glad you are seeing positives in your life. I will definately be praying for you and that you are wise in listening to God and his desires for you. Often we just have to be still and wait and listen. Sometimes he demands action!

Taking care of things that you see as priorities like you listed, getting things more organized in your life and figured out may just be what God has planned for you!

I urge you to spend time in the bible daily. God speaks to us through his word and so often puts life into perspective for us! Keep praying and most of all keep listening. Praise him in your words and song!

I'll continue to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

You are so right!  :)  When people think that way, it means one:  your total faith is with God and two:  you are growing up!  :)  Thanks for leaving a great comment in my journal!  :)  Love is a thing that will just spring up when least expected, you will find love I know you will.  Just concentrate first on what you just said in your journal, about getting a car and school etc... Love will find it's way in your life!  :)  
Big hugs, Vicky
XXOO

Anonymous said...

you are on track girl get all that suff done for you before you have others to think about
then that stuff never gets done
hope you have a great day
em

Anonymous said...

See, I didn't know what to say to you cause everything I thought of saying, everyone else was saying & you were getting mad about that so I didn't say anything at all. But now it sounds like the Lord has spoken to you and I'm glad you understand his path for you! I love ya lots!