Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Life

I try to believe that not all men are the same ... but the ones I seem to encounter are! Why? What is it about me? Is there something I am doing wrong? Oh well, I will remain happy, I will continue to let God guide me through life and it's experiences! Nothing will bring this true beauty down! I am a smart successful beautiful young woman and NO MAN, I repeat NO MAN will bring me down. I will continue to stay on top of my life and remain happy! I will continue to let guys know that Theresa is not the Bitch for this drama .... just like the haters that always follow EVERYTIME (it never fails) I start talking to some new guy! I can say I am very thankful that I am not easy to get into bed, cuz it makes it so much easier to stop talking to a guy! It makes it the easiest thing to just stop answering the phone, to stop calling them, to stop caring about them, to stop liking them, to stop being giddy when they call! I have been through a lot in my life, I am not trying to say no one else has had it hard or not even that they have not had it harder than me, cuz I know everyone has tough times and I know there are a ton of people that are going through the times that are worse than mine! But just because I have been through a lot in my life I will not let that make me a depressed person EVER again! I once was lost but now I'm found! I have been on the depressed side of the world and let me tell you it's NO fun! All I did was cry and think about how I hated life. How I thought that I was being punished for something. But then I realized it's just that God is doing this for some amazing reason that I have yet to see, but will eventually! It's amazing how you put your life into Gods hands and he just takes care of you!

I hate being single but at the same time, I like knowing that I am making a wise decision in finding the right guy! (thanks to my last real relationship with a guy, even though he was not my boyfriend and we were just dating for 8 months, I guess that's what you call it) I am 22 years old and I have a full life ahead of me ... I will find happiness if God intends for me to have it ... until then I am happy where I am today! My life has done a 360 and I owe it all to God! I may not be a huge church person but I can tell you I believe in God and I believe in miracles, and I definitely believe that he listens and answers our prays and he does it all at the right time! God always knows what is best for me! I may not have the fancy car, or shit any car, but you know what I have so much more! But I like to think that it's because I am a strong person and independent enough to be one of the people in the world that is strong enough to survive without it! To me it is just another materialistic piece for everyone to show boat! I am not a show boater! Because I remember when there was a time that I didn't have all that I have today! Now I did have to bust my ass to get all that I got today, don't get it twisted! But I sure damn deserve it! And believe me when I say, NO ONE HELPED ME WITH WHAT I DO HAVE! I have a best friend that helped me emotionally be strong enough to do what I did .... but not  a person handed me furniture when I got my new place, handed me money ... NOTHING! Everything in my apartment I paid for, unless it was a b-day gift or x-mas gift ... I did recently get a few housewarming gifts ... but don't get it twisted ... so let me rephrase that 98% of the things in my apartment I Paid for! I don't have that family that helps you move, gives you money, buys you furniture for your first place,  or even says "I'm really proud of you. You have been through a lot and you still continue to be successful!" My family NEVER, I mean NEVER praises me on anything I ever do, instead they put me down and try to make something bad come of what I do have! (jessie you better tell them, I ain't no joke) If you only knew half of my childhood you might understand! (Some of you do know, and you know I was literally put through hell) But I am a strong woman and I will come out on top! Don't be surprised if you see me on one of the ugliest days outside and I am still smiling .... why? Cuz I have so much to smile for! I am happy with what I got, whatever God intends for me to have, I will have! If he doesn't think I need it, then I will not have it and I will not question him about it!

Like I said before, I may not have the fancy car or even the fancy house or the cute boyfriend/fiance/husband (or a guy at all) ... but you know what I do have ....

1. A great job! How many of you can honestly say you love your job? How many of you can say that you enjoy going to work everyday? (Now I have my days don't get me wrong where I don't want to be there but that's usually b/c of me working inthe middle of the mall and we sure are the center of attention at ALL times)

2. The best friends any person could ask for! I mean I have the best support team there is! I may not have family like most or all of you, but I have friends that make up for it!

3. The top 2 best friends ANY girl could EVER ask for! That's right I'm talking about you Lisa (well and her 2 kids and mom) & Jessie! These two girls have been amazing to me! When I needed something ... they are there ... no questions asked!

4. I have a beautiful apartment out of the city!

5. My cat, Cookie (ha ha, I'm a dork for saying that but he is like my kid)

6. I am a beautiful woman (yes I'm conceited .... but I got a reason, LOL)

7. I am a successful woman

8. I am a strong woman

9. I am able to be happy being single (this used to be a real struggle for me, I did it, but cried all the time about it, now I know that I can survive without it)

I mean I could go on ... but I'll stop there! So because I have those things I am happy with where I am!

I'm telling you God has put my life in an amazing place the past few months!

So as for the haters, when you hate you are making me famous and feel important! Having haters makes me feel even more conceited! And like Kyatt Williams says "Everyone needs haters, if you got 20, get 20 more! The more the better!" So keep hating but don't be mad when I don't hate back! I am not going to hate back b/c you are not worth it and I am not trying to make you famous or feel important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I understand HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am proud of you for what you have accomplished.  And you are right, you don't need a man to get the things you want out of life.  And it is sad but you don't need your family to always bring negativity to your life, and you have so many more people in your life to be proud of you and one day your family will see that.  Sorry about whatever happened with the guys in your life, but it will only make you stronger.  The bad things in life always make or break you, and I have a feeling it will make you!  Keep that feeling up girl!  
Hugs to you,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

You have accomplished so much and you're going to accomplish so much more! One day Prince Charming is going to stroll up to your apartment and you won't believe your luck! Now turn up your speakers, click on this link http://www.musicvideofun.com/v-221-independent-women.html and remember this song is alllll about you!
Love Sam xXx
http://flaccidrock.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are such a smart strong person i admire you
em

Anonymous said...

I know there was a period of time that I wasn't there for you b/c we lost touch but let me tell you that WILL NOT happen again. You have given my life so much more meaningfullness now that you are back in it again. God how I missed you so much. And you know if you need to call me even if its 3AM you can call anytime. Just don't wake the kids lol. You know I will always be there for you when you need advice or whatever. I may be 150 miles away but let it be known I will travel if you need me. I know I can tell you anything in confidence b/c you just aren't that way. And you don't know how much I've needed someone in my life like that. I thank God for you Theresa & I pray that he will bring someone in your life to make you happy. Not that it would be filling a void but so you have the experience of unconditional love. Know that I love you unconditionally as well. I hope for nothing but the best for you and I know that God will take care of your needs if you just keep the faith & keep praying. God works in mysterious ways & knows what you need at what time. Remember its all part of his plan for you and I know that God has big plans for you because you are such a special person! And anyone's lives that you may touch will be blessed to. I know I am blessed by being your friend. Everyone needs one true friend the can count on. I know Lisa is there for you & I thank God for her too. Now I hope you feel twice as blessed with us both being in your lives. I love you!