I hate being single but at the same time, I like knowing that I am making a wise decision in finding the right guy! (thanks to my last real relationship with a guy, even though he was not my boyfriend and we were just dating for 8 months, I guess that's what you call it) I am 22 years old and I have a full life ahead of me ... I will find happiness if God intends for me to have it ... until then I am happy where I am today! My life has done a 360 and I owe it all to God! I may not be a huge church person but I can tell you I believe in God and I believe in miracles, and I definitely believe that he listens and answers our prays and he does it all at the right time! God always knows what is best for me! I may not have the fancy car, or shit any car, but you know what I have so much more! But I like to think that it's because I am a strong person and independent enough to be one of the people in the world that is strong enough to survive without it! To me it is just another materialistic piece for everyone to show boat! I am not a show boater! Because I remember when there was a time that I didn't have all that I have today! Now I did have to bust my ass to get all that I got today, don't get it twisted! But I sure damn deserve it! And believe me when I say, NO ONE HELPED ME WITH WHAT I DO HAVE! I have a best friend that helped me emotionally be strong enough to do what I did .... but not a person handed me furniture when I got my new place, handed me money ... NOTHING! Everything in my apartment I paid for, unless it was a b-day gift or x-mas gift ... I did recently get a few housewarming gifts ... but don't get it twisted ... so let me rephrase that 98% of the things in my apartment I Paid for! I don't have that family that helps you move, gives you money, buys you furniture for your first place, or even says "I'm really proud of you. You have been through a lot and you still continue to be successful!" My family NEVER, I mean NEVER praises me on anything I ever do, instead they put me down and try to make something bad come of what I do have! (jessie you better tell them, I ain't no joke) If you only knew half of my childhood you might understand! (Some of you do know, and you know I was literally put through hell) But I am a strong woman and I will come out on top! Don't be surprised if you see me on one of the ugliest days outside and I am still smiling .... why? Cuz I have so much to smile for! I am happy with what I got, whatever God intends for me to have, I will have! If he doesn't think I need it, then I will not have it and I will not question him about it!
Like I said before, I may not have the fancy car or even the fancy house or the cute boyfriend/fiance/husband (or a guy at all) ... but you know what I do have ....
1. A great job! How many of you can honestly say you love your job? How many of you can say that you enjoy going to work everyday? (Now I have my days don't get me wrong where I don't want to be there but that's usually b/c of me working inthe middle of the mall and we sure are the center of attention at ALL times)
2. The best friends any person could ask for! I mean I have the best support team there is! I may not have family like most or all of you, but I have friends that make up for it!
3. The top 2 best friends ANY girl could EVER ask for! That's right I'm talking about you Lisa (well and her 2 kids and mom) & Jessie! These two girls have been amazing to me! When I needed something ... they are there ... no questions asked!
4. I have a beautiful apartment out of the city!
5. My cat, Cookie (ha ha, I'm a dork for saying that but he is like my kid)
6. I am a beautiful woman (yes I'm conceited .... but I got a reason, LOL)
7. I am a successful woman
8. I am a strong woman
9. I am able to be happy being single (this used to be a real struggle for me, I did it, but cried all the time about it, now I know that I can survive without it)
I mean I could go on ... but I'll stop there! So because I have those things I am happy with where I am!
I'm telling you God has put my life in an amazing place the past few months!
So as for the haters, when you hate you are making me famous and feel important! Having haters makes me feel even more conceited! And like Kyatt Williams says "Everyone needs haters, if you got 20, get 20 more! The more the better!" So keep hating but don't be mad when I don't hate back! I am not going to hate back b/c you are not worth it and I am not trying to make you famous or feel important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I understand HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!